- In many churches dedicated to St. Ann, one can find either a piece of art, an altar, or even a chapel dedicated to the Immaculate Conception, for it was within the womb of St. Ann that the Blessed Mary Ever-Virgin was immaculately conceived.
- Indeed our own chapel in this church is dedicated to the Immaculate Conception, and our new stained glass windows that adorn it tell the story of the Immaculate Conception.
- The first window on the left side of the chapel shows us, in the story of Adam and Eve, why mankind needs a Savior, thus necessitating the Immaculate Conception.
- In the upper portion of that first window, Adam is being tempted to eat of the forbidden fruit being offered by the serpent and by Eve, as he sits amongst the beauty and harmony of Eden symbolized by various animals gathered around.
- The animals depicted are those mentioned in…
View original post 1,155 more words