Working with a Virtual Assistant could be the best investment you make for your business. Think of it this way – it could save you time, money and stress.
Take a typical situation: You are a busy executive, you need someone to take over the routine admin tasks that are there every day of your life. You can’t get away from it, it must be handled today, or else it will just pile up on your desk! You still have to run your business – meeting with clients, marketing, financials, meetings, travelling interstate, overseas, inventories to be checked, staff management, etc., etc.
You need a VA to:
- Manage your diary, organise meetings, make travel arrangements
- Receive your mail, open your mail, sort it, throw away the junk, prioritise important letters for your attention first, deal with standard mail on your behalf
- Emails (reply to standard queries on your behalf)
- Handle telephone calls and deal with standard enquiries without bothering you
- Remind you of your meetings today and important matters
- Post your mail
- Handle your banking, invoices, follow up matters
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for your board meetings
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets
- Typing – minutes of meetings, agendas, reports
- Photocopy meeting papers
All these tasks are done by a VA – whenever you need a VA. You don’t need to pay a full-time wage, you just pay for the actual hours worked. You don’t need to pay for an office, a desk, computer, office equipment, etc. Virtual Office handles it all for you.